So in other news, the kids are both doing great! Oscar is a little ham and Madeline has been acting more and more like a little princess. Prancing around in her play shoes and dressing up in her gowns. She and mom are gonna have to stick together when it comes to another boy in this house!!
I have been into making homeade pizza lately and didn't realize it was sooooo good. So here is a pic of it and my new pan:-) Oh and the last pictures are of madeline and my cake that she was baking while I was doing some productive I'm sure!!! :-) I think she may have gotten 29 candles in there too!
George the kids and I head home on Monday and George is going to tackle doing mom and dad's roof over! Should be a lot of fun. For me and the kids anyway:-) Til next time!
3 comments:
Oh man, that pizza looks so yummy!!! And the first picture of our new nephew, how exciting:) love ya
Yay. A boy ! But either way, I think a boy or girl would be pretty cool. I think your baby is very cute. Your pic looks like mine, which is not at all like Christina's. I think she's trying to make us jealous. She has connections and I personally think that she should hook us up !!!
I like your new blog look too ... hmm .. shall I change mine?
Post a Comment