Its finally fall. I love this time of year...but not when its raining, which is what its supposed to do all weekend. We we're home all last week at mom and dads, george was helping them do a little roofing. While that was going on mom and I took the kids to the zoo....trips to arcade to see the train, and went and got apples and some little pumpkins. Decided not to go to pumpkinville this year....since you can get great pumpkins at the grocery store for more than 1/2 the price at pumpkinville:-)
I had my first deaf scentsy party, Michelle Schmidt interpreted for me and from that I got three more bookings, all deaf so Michelle and I are going to be busy ladies in Oct. I had a party last night at Julie's house which went great and the kiddoes stayed over to grandma's house. We've got weddings coming up, doctor appts....so we'll be keeping busy! Have a great weekend everyone! Til next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment