Sorry I have once again neglected this thing and it will probably happen over the next month too:-) Preps at altamont is much under way! I think the tent may be drying out today after the past two days of straight rain!!! Hope it doesn't do this at convention or we just may need our umbrellas to eat lunch/supper:-) The old tent isn't holding up like it used to:)
I leave next Wed. to go to Oregon/Idaho for the Scensty Convention. Lucky for me I get to stay with Justin Jill and Cora!!!! It will be so great to see them again...then I will fly home on Monday, Tuesday Renee flys in here and then on Wed. we'll be headed to Freedom! So busy times are ahead!!! We're so looking forward to the conventions!!
4 comments:
Yahoo...can't wait to see you!!
You've been tagged. Check out my new blog post.
Please comment on my blog with your email so that I can add you as a blog reader!! :o) The comments are locked right now so only I can see the address. THANKS!
You've been tagged (again). Check out my new blog post.
Post a Comment