Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've been tagged

for about two or three weeks now:-) And I have def. been putting it off....lets see 7 things.... ummm

1. George and I had a wonderful honeymoon but decided that Lewiston ME was not the place for newlyweds.....we left our b and b a day early and said his grandmother was sick so we could get our money back for the last day!!

2. When I was little I saw Renee looking over our 3/4 door to go downstairs and decided to lift her little legs up and on over.....I didn't get a spanking right then cause it was so close to meeting time but she did get to sit in the blue rocker that we all fought over!

3. Again about Renee.....I told her mushrooms were really good and fed her a few in the yard.....poison control here we come....she was fine:-)

4. Whew this is hard ummmmmm George is the only one who calls me Kathryn:-)

5. I used to hate hate hate black olives and now could just sit down and eat a can!!!!

6. My favorite time of the year is fall!

7. Finally lets see.....I have curtains on ALL my windows cause I'm afraid the boogey man is looking in!!!

and since everyone else has pretty much been tagged I'll leave it at that:-)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Finally ... I've been waiting ;)
I see you were about as nice to Renee as I was to my sis .. hee, hee.