Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Memorial Day Weekend.....

Was spent relaxing, enjoying family and friends! On Sunday we had Dave and Sandy over and as always Madeline and Oscar loved having Sawyer here. Sunday night we enjoyed a BBQ up to Dave and Sandy's with a bunch of the friends. Lots of great dishes to eat and fun and games! Monday was spent over to Nancy and Donnie's with picnics on the front porch. It was such a beautiful day. The kids had a great time with Unkie, Nina and Tim the kids newest uncle:-) They sure kept Unkie and Tim busy with rides down the hill in the little wagons! Hope everyone else's Memorial Day weekend was as enjoyable as ours!!!

2 comments:

susan norma said...

I love my little "bobbleheads":))) Looks like areat way to startthe summer.

susan norma said...

I guess I didn't check my spelling!! That word would be "great".