for some I suppose:-) To us here at the Knaggs household its the beginning of the work week:-) So decided to update the blog while George is off working. Had a few days at home a couple weeks ago, was a great time as always! I had a scentsy party at Mary Lou Knaggs, which was a great turn out! And Sally McKerrow had a great basket party also....minus the tester stealers!!! Some thoughtful employees took 36 out of my 80 testers! Sally wrote a nice note saying they weren't for the taking...which if you saw them you would clearly understand.....and 7 appeared magically when she went back in to work a few days later:-) Maybe people thought they were free lip gloss:-)
Other than that, we're just staying home, enjoying the cold weather! Watching gas prices go up daily! $4.05 tonight!!! Lots of fun! So I'll leave you with a few pictures.









No comments:
Post a Comment