Saturday, September 24, 2011

Renewing my relationship

Madeline Oscar and Emma at the kids Expo at Crossgates Mall
Oscar and his first day at Twinkling Stars
Madeline and her first rainy day of 1st Grade
Keagan
Just some of the canning we've done this fall.


with my blog. I haven't blogged since January of 2010!!! Its taken me a while to remember how to work this thing:-) So I have left the Facebook World and its been a week and a half and I am happy to say I haven't missed it....that much:-) I do miss seeing pictures of friends etc, but for the most part I haven't gotten so much done in probably the last three years that I've been on fb as I have this week. Ok maybe a slight exaggeration.....but I did accomplish a lot!

The kids have started school, Madeline in 1st grade and Oscar in his second year of nursery school. Both are loving it.....well maybe not Oscar so much:-) He has a thing about playing musical chairs and its all he thinks about. I guess he hasn't won so maybe that's his problem:-)

As many of you probably heard back in the beginning of Sept. Grant fell off the monkey bars at my parents place and hit his head on the concrete which produced a fractured skull. We are extremely lucky with the outcome, things could have been much worse! Doctors orders were no running, climbing or jumping for six weeks!! Ummm pretty much impossible for a two year old that doesn't walk, but runs everywhere.

George and I have been keeping busy as well, him with his full time job at Golub Warehouse and me with the kids and also babysitting a nine month old during the week. So a little update on our life and hopefully I'll not wait a year and half to update again! :-)

5 comments:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Yay !. I was missing your pictures so glad to see some on here:)
love ya!
jill

Rebekah said...

Oh my, Nancy just mentioned about Grant in her email and so I had to email her back and find out what happened. So good to see you back here...I miss some aspects of FB too, but not enough to go back! Good to "see" you here again!

susan norma said...

Welcome back to blogging. You can still post pictures for me:) This is much more creative. Love ya mom

The McCoys said...

Yay! Good to see you on here and we do MISS you on FB :) I tried tagging you in a photo today and I was like..oh yeah...oops :) Oh well - glad to see you guys this weekend. We hope to be in Buffalo next weekend.. Mike and Emma are going out on the train earlier - a first.

Take care!

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

I had just stopped "following" you since I was sure this blog was dead. Fun to see it again, and see pictures of your cute kids-- and your industriousness! :-)