We're back home to stay for a long while:-) Had a great time at mom and dad's as usual. We pretty much stayed home. Mom is getting their den ready for paint so we peeled and peeled wall paper. Sat. dad and I went out hunting and all we got was soaked!!! It was pouring rain the whole day! Not your ideal day of hunting! I was planning on going out Monday morning but we woke up to 14 in. of snow and mom and dad didn't think it was wise for me to be tramping through the woods 7 months preg. so I guess no deer for us this year:-) Nothing much to report this time so til next time!
3 comments:
I am laughing all over again at being stuffed into that blue container.....anything to give the kids a good time:)) love ya.
Wow makes me miss home, thats crazy and so are you mom.
Love the picture of G'ma! Looks like a happy, fun loving time! :)
Post a Comment