Thursday, October 23, 2008

Switcheroo's and New Paint

George and I decided that when baby boy comes there wouldn't be enough room for him to share Oscars room. So the other day we did a switch. We moved the guest room into Oscar's room and vice versa. Oscar also decided he was to BIG for the crib and is now sleeping like a big boy in a big boy bed!!! He has done great....in fact I think almost better than when he was in the crib! We still have painting to do in the guest room but its good for now.
Then I was bored yesterday and asked George about painting the den. We have had a paint sample up next the door for a LONG time!!! Ummmm almost two years now:-) He gave the go ahead and I started painting. I LOVE the end result! Now all we have left to do is get some new flooring in there.....a nice mahaghony floor would look awesome!
The kids and I are headed out home tomorrow for a week and then on to Molly and Ben's wedding! Til next time!

3 comments:

susan norma said...

The rooms look great!!! Love the color of the den.....now the kitchen looks a little plain:)) It's an endless job. See you soon. mom

Shelly said...

Lookin' good. It feels great to get things done, doesn't it. Love the monkey theme. We're working on our things too ;)

Carly said...

Is the blue the new color? That is such a pretty blue. Looks like you have been busy. Oh, and I have a big deer head hanging in my house too!