Saturday, July 5, 2008

No Pics this post....

We're in Freedom and I haven't loaded any pictures on from our time here yet. Since its not quite as fast as home. Today we have our Egger Reunion so we'll see how many come down for that. Renee and Shawn are here as well as Molly and Ben so we have a full house at mom and dads. Its so much fun all being together. We're missing Daddy though and can't wait to get back home on Sunday!!!! I'll write more then!

5 comments:

Don&Nancy said...

What, I'm going to be a grandma again:):) Can't wait... love ya
GA GA Nancy

Sara said...

I had a feeling that you were having another one!!!

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Glad the news is out....Gotta say I let it slip over here to my family:) oops! Can't wait for our new niece or nephew!!!!!!

Shana said...

No pics but it looks like congratulations are in order!

Matt, Nicki & Jack said...

WOW . . . congrats!! I just found out from the comments! That's awesome! I'm so glad for you guys!!