Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scentsy Wickless Products!


Well I am going to try my hand at something new! This past Christmas I was given a Scentsy Warmer and bars from my brother! I absolutely loved it and wanted to get some more bars and checked them out online. I found out that I could get them through a consultant that my brother knew out in Oregon and she contacted me about selling them out here! So after several emails back and forth I decided to give it a try!
My starter kit will arrive on Monday hopefully and I can get my first launch party booked! I'll leave you my website if anyone is interested in checking them out! George and I are headed to Bethlehem PA this weekend for a training seminar so hopefully I'll learn something and be able to answer any and all of your questions:-)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh boy ... I'm going to get in trouble w/ these ... Let me know when and where the party is and I'll be there.