Ummm so much time has gone I can't remember:-) We did go home last week to see the whole fam! Justin, Jill and Cora were there and Shawn and Renee! It was great to see everyone and the time just flew! Madeline and Oscar both loved spending time playing with Cora! Madelines new nickname for her Cora Dora....much better than coma coma! We had a scare a few weeks back with Oscar. He either had bronchilitis, or has asthama, it is yet to be determined. We have to give him nebulizer treatments everyday. We're down to once a day til he goes back to the dr. in March. We were so glad for that little machine!! Certainly helped his breathing!
Madeline has been spending her days at Gaga nancy's house. She says, no live here live at gaga nancy's. :-) We met today at the mall so it was nice to see her:-) hahahahah. I'm kidding, she doesn't actually live there....yet:-) She wishes she could! I asked her why she wanted to live there and she just smirks, is it because Gaga lets you do whatever you want:-) YUP she replies!
One other thing before I go...I always knew George was talented and could do ANYTHING he puts his mind to but now he has taken on something else!!! SEWING!!! Yup I was complaining that I can't find any long jean skirts for Madeline. Well he made me one!:-) Here are the pics to prove it!! All for now!
Oh man I almost forgot one more big thing that happened in January!!! Oscar turned ONE!!!! And I don't have any pics to add right now cause they are all saved on a cd. So you'll just have to check out my picasa page for that!







2 comments:
FINALLY!!! An update!!! I love to see new pics of the kids....miss you & love you. Mom
Very impressive George...miss you all!
Post a Comment