Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween









Its been a week since we were out in OR and boy we sure do miss everyone!!! We had such a great time out there, spending time just Jill and I hanging out during the day and then time spent at the cabin in Lake Owyhee! It was all just awesome and we had a great time. The kids did great....except for the plane ride home:-) We won't talk about that!
So now Halloween has come and will soon be gone.....a few hours left in the night. Mom came out today and we took the kids to the mall...a great place to trick or treat!! Madeline was a princess much to the disgust of her father:-) and Oscar was a little rooster. Both absolutely adorable. Madeline and I had fun carving pumpkins yesterday and she was so excited when we lit them tonight. Monday night we also went to Heidi's 15th birthday party!! Lots of fun!

Oscar had his nine month check up yesterday. He weighs in at 22lbs, 29in. long and his head is pretty much off the charts:-) In fact percentile wise he's off:-) Has a large head:-) Gotta keep all his smarts in with something. :-) Then I took the kids to the mall and we went to the play area. Had a great time as always playing in the skid steer. Well its off to bed for me...where I should have been hours ago. So with mom here this week I'm sure we'll have lots of fun!!! Til next time!!


2 comments:

Mike & Janice said...

Maybe Kate has met her match in Oscar! ;) She finally 'hit' the top of the chart today with her weight! 15 months, 27 lbs.
Your kids looked adorable...

The McCoys said...

Aww they're so cute! So sorry I missed them...being in the hospital wasn't quite as much fun :) Oh well - things are looking ok now. See you around!