Tuesday, July 31, 2007

May, June and July come and gone






So much for getting better at doing blogs:-) Convention season is here YAY!!! And here at the farm preps is well under way! Had our two b-days and now Milford begins this week, which George and I don't go because someone has to stay at the farm:-) And we ARE a little more partial to Freedom:-) So while Donnie and Nancy head to Milford this week, we'll stay here and tend to the homefires!! Literally or we'll have no hot water.

Freedom next week and then Altamont. Justin and Jill won't be at Freedom this year due to the fact that she's getting that little baby all ready to meet the world soon! We can't wait meet our little niece!!!! Madeline and Oscar will have a new first cousin! We will miss you guys! Shawn and Renee I just heard will be coming in to mom and dad's on Sunday the 5th so maybe George will let me go out early so we can spend some time together before conv. starts! Can't wait to see everyone and hear more of the good word!

Heidi Pikcilingis has been helping me out tremendously this summer which has been awesome! Too bad I'm gonna lose her next summer since Jules will have a little one for her to tend to:-) We've been doing some swimming and just lots of playing. We also have a new addition to the family. A 2 year old pomeranian named Lily. That about wraps things up from our end. Till next time!







2 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I've been waiting for you to update your blog!!! YAY!!! Hope you guys have a GREAT convention!! :)

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Can't believe how adorable our little niece and nephew are...looking forward to seeing them soon! Feeling pretty good as I can now see the end in sight (it just can't come quick enough)! love ya!