Tuesday, February 13, 2007

First Blog EVER!!!


What am I doing posting blogs...really I don't have the time but decided to try it out. George has taken Madeline with him to a few jobs for the rest of the day so its just Oscar and I. He's fast asleep so I have a chance to do somethings around the house....but as you can see they aren't getting done! This weekend we are headed home. Renee and Shawn are coming in from NC and Justin and Jill are flying home from OR. The whole family will finally get to meet Oscar! We can't wait.


In other news, Dad bought a Chevy Venture at the auction today for us...so its goodbye Element:-( That has been our favorite vehicle yet but with only four seats and four of us, there just isn't enough room. I know we said we would NEVER get a van and here we are getting our second one!!! Ughhh why do they have to be so practical:-) Well this is long enough for a first post....so til next time!

3 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Welcome to Blogspot!! I can't wait to "keep in touch" through your blog!! :o)

The McCoys said...

Nice blog!! Vans aren't all that bad you know :) I hope we get to see you guys on the western side of the state!! Enjoy the SNOW DAY! I'm staying home :) Happy Valentines Day!! Love J&M

Shelly said...

Welcome!! We love your blog ;0)